Underage risks(www.indiatodayimages.com)
Dr Sanjay Kumar Cardiac Cardiothoracic Heart Surgeon India

I first noticed this trend when I had gone to review a 'coffee and sheesha bar' at the Greater Kailash-I M-Block Market (in Delhi) a year ago.
My mealtime partner and I were slightly late, so we were able to catch students who had come straight from school. Many of them hadn't bothered even to change out of their uniform.
Nothing wrong, you'd say. Even students are allowed to have coffee and pita bread sandwiches after school.
But there was something terribly unsettling. They were getting cosy with each other, fine. They were using gutter language, not so fine, but this is the age when the more expletives you know, the stronger your X-Factor becomes. What wasn't fine was that they were all sharing sheeshas in a mass display of Generation Next's new-foundness for smoking.

 Source: www.indiatoday.in